Sunday 22 July 2012

Cheap and cheerful....

Hi all, feels like forever ago I posted as I have been majorly busy at work (which is a good thing!) I just wanted to do a post about a cheap and cheerful Collection 2000 product that I would now struggle to live without. The product is call Collection 2000 Extreme 24 HOUR felt tip liner and is a felt tip style eye liner. I am a bit of a lover of heavy eyeliner, some would probably say its a little much at times as I can some look a little Amy Winehouse'esque with over-sized wings! But, regardless of how I wear it, it is the products sheer wearability and ease of application that I love about it. After trying out over the years ridiculous quantities of eyeliners ranging from your bog-standard Kohl pencil to some of the markets most expensive liquids the Collection 2000 felt tip beats them all by far.


I use the liner in Black but it also comes in Purple, Teal and Blue if your a little more adventurous. The liner is very easily applied and the ink seems to last forever. I think this product is definately a winner for those wanting the liquid liner effect but perhaps dont have a steady hand or those who are not used to using liquid and want to try it out. It doesnt bleed when I get my watery-eye syndrome and lasts all night when I go out, without transferring into the crease of my eye-lid. The only downside to the liner is, if applied to the inner rim of my bottom lashes it makes the ink run into my eye and turns it black and doesnt last, so I would only recommend for top lash-line and bottom lash line.


 

The picture shows how delicate I can make the lines and this is after about 8 hours wear!

For the price of the product and the staying power I would most certainly recommend to any other big eyeliner wearers!

No comments:

Post a Comment