Tuesday 31 July 2012

he-shi, him and her....

Hi Guys, I want to tell you about the best tan I have come across so far in my 10 years + fake tanning experiences!!! The brand itself is called he-shi and originated in Ireland (not the place I would go searching for my dream tan...but hey!) The particular product that I literally couldnt live without anymore is EXPRESS LIQUID TAN, apart from the fact it does exactly what it says it does on the box it does it very well!

The particular EXPRESS LIQUID TAN I got was a promotion with a free tanning mitt, already theres a bonus! I wanted  tan that for starters I didnt have to plan to wear a week in advance like some other brands I have used. I was sick of planning a Saturday evening on a Wednesday as the tans needed time to develop and you could'nt shower for so long and they smelled really bad etc etc, I could go on.

He-Shi Liquid Express Tan


I wanted something 'Quick and Easy' that went on flawless and immediately without leaving me smelling like a bag of beefy hula-hoops as my lovely boyfriend kindly said! he-shi tan has completely delivered this, I can literally apply the tan minutes before I go out. I also like the fact its aimed at both women and men alike and the name he-shi hopefully stops men feeling as though it is a ladies only product. The EXPRESS TAN is instant but also develops a deeper colour, there is no odour and no orangey, green undertones I have experienced previously. I find it easy to apply as you can see it going on and the liquid formula allows a flawless finish. Last but not least the wear and tear of this tan is again really fantastic, no nasty patches around the armpits or elbow area as the fade is very even!

Any recommendations for brilliant tan is always appreciated and please check out www.he-shi.eu for your local stockist locator!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment